Monday, September 25, 2006

It's ALL Over!!!

I'm still finding it hard to believe that all the source of my pain and turmoil is gone. It's been some hours since it all officiall ended, and yet I'm struggling to grasp the fact that it's all over.
The conference happened this past weekend and it went well, despite a few high profile egomaniacs who believe they are centre of the universe pulling out on us at the very last minute. I guess it has a great deal to do with what's on the surface and not really about what's really going on behind closed doors.
The adventure also went pretty damn well, if I have to say so myself. We were all very exhausted at the end of it, which is to be expected, but it was great nonetheless. Everybody was happy!!

I have so much catching up to do... in everything. Well, since I have most of my time free to throw around I may as well look to that and fix what needs to be fixed.

On Saturday Robin broke the world record for dj with the longest live radio broadcast. The previous record was 125 hours by some Italian guy, I don't remember his name. I'm so freakin proud of that guy; he has really done very well for himself, nevermind the fact that he's put South Africa, Rhodes University and Rhodes Music Radio on the map. What a guy; a LEGEND!! I need to get a copy of that Guinness Book of Records ASAP!! Thereafter I shall brag to all that I know that I know the most uber special guy in the history of radio broadcasts.

Anyway, life goes on...

Crash & Burn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home