Monday, September 11, 2006

I Have Crashed... And Then Crashed Again... And Again.... Still Falling!

The last time I posted I was having the worst week of my life. I still think it is a moment which deserves to go down in history.
At the moment I am being victimised at the Highway Africa Conference. Poor me. I have been slaving away since Saturday dealing with 'nice and not so nice' people. Africans are very interesting beings indeed.
I must say I have never seen a student so determined to make such a huge effort to be considered for a job after graduating. I will not name the individual, for the sake of his future in the media industry. He is a JMS 4 graduate student and he's on a roll. Yesterday he entertained Snuki Zikalala by offering him his CV and personal info in case he needed someone to take up a job.
Hey, at least he made an impression. He won't be forgotten after that incident. I think he's offered his CV to 20 people already. I guess it's every man for himself.
Duty Calls. The VIPs and all the high profile people need immediate assistance. They cannot be kept waiting.

Crash & Burn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home