Sunday, August 20, 2006

Anticipation Of The Worst Week Of My Life...

...is the worst feeling ever. I have been miserable the entire weekend because of the mere thought that I am expected to perform the tremendous miracle of producing 4 essays in a span of 5 days.
Is that even humanly possible? Sometimes I wonder why I'm doing a Humanities degrees! At least with Pharmacy I would be working my way up to being able to make poison, using it and getting away with it. I will not get into the Science and Commercial degrees; I have serious issues with both.

I have to write essays in all 4 of my courses all in the same week (a rare event in my life) and it's not the greatest thing either. I suppose I could cancel out the one due tomorrow since I'm almost done with it. It just doesn't make a difference though. My fears are catching up with me. I was talking to my friend telling her how I'm so scared I'll be put on academic probation next year.

I guess I have no one else to point this finger at but myself. Nobody put a gun to my head and forced me to be part of all those time consuming things they call societies and events. I should learn to prioritise better though; I need to sit down and think about what's important and what's not. It scares me that I have difficulty differentiating between the two.

Now I have a clash with two of the events I'm involved in, and I have yet to fess up to the respective powers that be and tell them my problem. That's not something I'm looking forward to, anyway. I sense a CRASH moment approaching!

Good luck to me! At least there's one thing I can look forward to: the RMR AGM/25th Birthday "Party" on friday. There's no better way to end a nightmare of a week.

Crash & Burn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home