Thursday, August 17, 2006


The History Behind The Name...


I thought to myself for the first time today that many people probably wonder where that "t-meista" comes from. Well, to be honest I didn't come up with it. Let me back track to when it all began.

Sometime during the June/July vac I was chilling with my sisters and all was good with life. Moments later that night when I least expected it I received an sms from Kiernan. Now, Kiernan is one very special guy who goes by the name "Spesh" to all his mates. He is a legend. We were in the same Journ tut group and, because all 4 of us in that group were what one could consider to be party animals, our little group became a regular foursome of friends who make regular stops at certain (unnamed) places just to bond.
We called ourselves the Team. Hey, the way I see it anything that makes Journ that interesting is a good enough reason to be bonding.

So, back to my story, he sms'd me at one point during the vac and he just decided to call me "T-meista". It had such a nice ring to it I told him I'm gonna keep it. That was when I decided to use it for my blog.
I guess that means I owe him one, huh?
I actually feel bad because since coming back from vac I've stood my Team up twice... purely out of forgetfulness. I feel absolutely aweful. Obviously, Spesh crapped on me the next day. He called me a nerd... and I took that very personally.

Anyway, that is where the name comes from; my good old friend Special K (the K stands for Kiernan).

Crash & Burn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home