Friday, August 11, 2006

In A Nutshell

Those that know me very well are aware of the fact that I am an extremely self-absorbed individual. I can go on about myself for hours and not get bored. In time I have come to discover that there are certain types of people that can take my incessant need to reveal every detail about myself, and then there are those that cannot handle it.

I wish I could help it but, hey, I have to have faults... or else I don't qualify as a normal individual.

I came across something on iafrica.com, that news site. The funny thing is that it doesn't qualify as news. I took one look at it and it felt like I was reading a paragraph out my autobiography.

You are primarily strong-willed and single-minded, imbued with idealism and ambition, and also adventurous and enterprising. But you are wrapped up in your own interests and largely indifferent to the opinions of others. There is absolutely nothing complex about your nature; you are inspired and imaginative, lacking in subtlety and tact, and driven by your incessant need to be number one. Your urge for conquest makes you determined and purposeful, but only up to a point. If an endeavour or a challenge fails to deliver immediate results, chances are that you will abandon it for another goal. Your aspirations, like your emotions, are ardent and passionate, yet short-lived. You can be generous and humorous, yet you are often jealous and unscrupulous.

These are typical characteristics of an idiot born in April... like me. So much of it is true it's scary.

Crash & Burn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home