Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Sole Survivor

I just watched the Finale of Survivor and I cannot believe that Steph didn't win it. I was crossing my fingers for her from day 1, but I guess second place is better than any other if you're not going to be the one taking home the million dollars... and that beautiful car.
She played an awesome game and did amazingly well for someone that has been shot down in the previous season. Big ups to her!

Although I could have done without Judd's touchy attitude during the 'grilling session'. Talk about a sore loser! So what if you were betrayed and backstabbed? The point of the game is to OUTWIT, OUTPLAY, OUTLAST. That is the way the game is meant to be played, and if you're not man enough to do it that way then maybe you should find another less challenging game to play!

Next up is The Amazing Race and apparently in this season there's going to be teams of not only 2 but 4 people. If you ask me that is just staring chaos in the face. It would be very interesting to see how the producers are going to manage flying groups of 4 all over the globe. That is definitely one reason to be seated in front of the TV every Tuesday nights. Let the race begin!
Crash & Burn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home