Friday, August 11, 2006

Trivarsity, A 21st And An 18th... All In One

Today is the day that many Rhodes students, together with those from NMMU (formerly known as UPE) and Fort Hare get drunk just for the hell of it. Some started their party yesterday already. Trivarsity!
Personally, I think the whole thing is overrated. Purple overalls? We know we are Purple People, we don't need to be reminded of it. Gosh! It was all over the place I started getting sick... literally. Oh well, let them have their fun.

Besides Trivarsity, it just so happens that two of my good friends are having their birthdays today. Cliff aka Spliff (but it's actually his stage name... since he's "high profile" what with him being a disc-jockey and all) and Gugu turned 21 and 18... respectively.
I'm actually about to go help Gugu have an awesome birthday right now.
I hope Cliff will have a great time. He seems enthusiastic about it so he'll probablly have fun... with his "boys". I was so surprised at how he managed to keep a happy face with everything that he's going through. That's Cliff for you. Ain't nobody else like him.
Well, I'm off to have a blast! Happy Trivarsity and Power to the "Purple People"!
Crash & Burn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home