Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's Official... Life Really Does Suck

Never in my life did I ever think I would reach this point. I have literally had multiple crashes since monday and they seem to be coming at an incredibly fast speed. There was a point where I actually felt that ceasing to exist may just be the best option. Thank goodness I lack the courage to actually take my own life.
I came to realisation earlier today that I am spreading myself too thin and because of that I may just have a serious nervous breakdown. It's actually very funny because no one would think it, especially since it me.
I was told by a number of people that I seem like a person who has everything figured out and sorted; someone who is "in control". Boy, are they wrong!
For some stupid reason I fail to remember that I am only ONE person... not 20 000. If I was 20 000 I would have such a hard time being in so many places all at once. However, because I fail to recognise when I'm taking it too far it results in moments like these... when everything and everyone is the most irritating and annoying thing ever. Yet I express all this with a huge smile and cheerful "Hello".
Most people only go through all this when they're in their 30s or something, not in their 2nd year of varsity. What makes it even worse is that my priorities are so messed up; what belongs at the bottom of the list is way on top and what should be at the very top is right at the bottom. As far as I know that is NOT having everything figured out and sorted; there's extremelack of control.
I am actually giving true meaning to the name of my blog right now... "Crash & Burn...". Well, the "burn" part still has to come because it just feels like this endless process of "crashing". I am living the phrase... and it's not sweet. It totally sucks. I'm expecting a whole chunk of e-mails from many people giving me a whole lot of lip. Now there's something to look forward to.

Crash & Burn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home