Saturday, October 27, 2007

The INSANITY That Is Facebook!

I'm a Facebook user so MySpace is somewhat foreign to me. One can only handle so much networking. Facebook probably one of the most widely used networking websites across the globe. I became lucky... or a casualty, depending on the way you look at it. By mid-March 2007 I was an addict.
Now I just log on to check my inbox, new friend requests, and to get hold of people. So despite the fact that Bandwidth is a major problem because Facebook is 'recreational' and not educational, I think it does serve some useful purpose for your average person. I mean, you get into contact with people you haven't spoken to in years; long lost friends whom you could have only but dreamed of hearing from again.
No wonder the creater refused to be bought out by Microsoft. I reckon I'd also refuse if I knew my brainchild was worth over $15 000 000... and to think he is not even 25 years old yet. Some people have all the luck!

Crash & Burn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home